View Single Post
Old 11-20-2007, 12:26 PM
Senior Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by vivfox View Post
Hey lady lover! I have never remembered anyone who introduced any band I have ever seen in my whole life. I find it interesting that you do. Do you have any other memories of the New Haven show?

I only remember him because he was my favorite DJ-he played the trodnossel studios tape all the time-FM was his professed "favorite band". They would have nightly specials from 6:30 to 8 during the week. He always picked the best pre buck/nicks and post buck/nicks songs.

As for other memories, I remember that it was mellow-I mean I was only 15 at the time. I was only allowed to go to concerts when I turned 15 in September of '79. I had been to Jethro Tull that oct., and Black Sabbath/Blue Oyster Cult in Sept. I Started with heavy duty metal, went to "classical rock" and then totally fell in love for life with fleetwood mac-the band itself, it's whole "persona" and especially, hopelessly, unconditionally in love with Stevie Nicks-well, just because-I don't think I would have to justify that here.......

and I do remember the balloons..... Did I ever tell you about those photos I bought from some kid I went to H.S. with?? His brother went to the concert-took pictures, and printed them on giant 20x15 photo paper(in B & W).I got them for $5 bucks each like the last day of school in 1980.