View Single Post
Old 10-13-2019, 12:22 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macfan4life View Post
However every OTHER song that has been played in the current season ironically IS from 1984. I get it that Stevie is friends with AHS. At least her character in Coven made sense and the witch who was inspired by Stevie, etc. All of her music fit in those shows. I don't get Leather and Lace.
Of course they can. But how about a little more thought and creativity than shameless plugs.
I thought last season was a disaster. It started good but got so dumb and silly where it appeared the show was written week to week. They like twists and turns but in the end they have to find ways to justify their twists and turns and it gets really stupid.
I keep trying but this was the week I abandoned the show. I am not alone. The ratings are the worst of any season. Even the premiere had a dreadful 1 million and now its way lower.
No wonder the cult fans of the show have turned on this season. A 4th grader could write a better script.
I'm a big fan of this show too and last season was such a let down. I literally hated it. So far this season I have only watched the first episode and was quite disappointed. I have to agree even tho I have not viewed it yet, Leather and Lace in a murder scene is way out of place in the same way I thought playing Sleeping Angel during the abortion scene was out of place in Fast Times at Ridgemont High.