View Single Post
Old 05-13-2005, 03:49 AM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by HomerMcvie
See, the written word is far too easily misinterpreted. Believe it or not, I'm joking just as much as you are.
Well, I'm glad that you're joking, too. At first I thought you were, since I was. Then it started to seem otherwise.

Quote:
I actually DO tire of hearing about her though(especially on Chris' board). I don't bother people on her board.
But, see, it shouldn't be a "bother" to discuss both ladies. Christine's name pops up on Stevie's forum, too, and no one ****s a brick about it over there.

Quote:
I've stated many times, I used to be a huge Stevie fan. My appreciation of Chris blossomed fully over time, and I now rank Stevie third in MY appreciation. Sorry for whoever doesn't like that.
I still don't recall anyone ever telling you that you had to like Stevie. First, third, or fifteenth. And, again, many of us love and adore Christine just as much as you do. So there really is no need for you to be so defensive when Stevie's name pops up here from time to time. It's not going to dim Christine's spotlight whatsoever.

Goodnight, Homie.
-- The General