View Single Post
Old 04-19-2002, 10:13 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally posted by EnchantedStorms
The first time I saw any of them was in Indy for the Dance. We had fourth row....and it was just unbelievable. They were awesome. I think the coolest moment had to have been when I looked through my Mom's binoculars during Go Insane. lmao!! I could actually see the individual beads of sweat running down Lindsey's face...and disappearing into the collar of his shirt. HAHAHA......~~whew~~ WHAT a moment!

The last time was in Nashville, for TISL. And the most memorable thing for that show was that I even got to see her at all...cause I had fourth row for Indy again....and she CANCELLED! And I lost SO MUCH MONEY on those tickets, and didn't figure the hubby would let me spend any more...lol. But I got 11th row like two days before the Nashville show....which was great! Oh, and the feather in her hat...lol...that rocked! AND when she brought Sulamith onstage. TOO cute!~~"GET A YORKIE!!"~~lol.

~~Angela~~ (Who is going to AT LEAST three shows on the new tour!! )
This cannot be true!!!

I saw them first time ~get this~ 4th row in Indy!!! and I had the exact same seats for TISL too!! Oh wow! Thats SOOOOOO strange!! And I knew I could shake her hand on the TISL tour because I had 4 th row, and I was rather depressed when it was cancelled, but I got all of my money back from the broker.

And even stranger... I got 11th row in Ohio!!

What a trip, Angela! What part of Indy are you in??

Maria