View Single Post
Old 09-30-2013, 12:40 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by HomerMcvie View Post
I think she's chomping at the bit to rejoin, but ONLY in a limited capacity. Recording, with maybe a few select shows.

Gigantic CHILD (Lindsey) won't accept that.
He might not have a choice if he wants more Fleetwood Mac albums.

Quote:
Originally Posted by macfan 57 View Post
That's exactly what I think. Since she won't be allowed to do that because of you know who, I think a solo album is possible.

I've loved seeing these Don't Stop videos from London. That's the first time I've seen anything from Fleetwood Mac since that Grammy medley 15 years ago. But those Hawaii videos were even better since Mick let her do more. I think I've seen the Get Like You Used To Be video over 200 times by now. I think if Mick does anything more with his blues band and I assume he will, it wouldn't surprise me if she would contribute in some way with that.
As I said in another thread earlier, I would have loved a two-to-three song mini set with Mick, John, Christine, and Peter Green just doing a few blues numbers from back in the day and maybe “Oh Well” with Lindsey. I get why that didn't happen, but it's not like it's not the 45th anniversary of the first two Fleetwood Mac albums, and Chicken Shack's first album...

THE Stephen Hopkins