View Single Post
Old 11-07-2017, 07:54 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexD View Post
One day I hope to meet Lindsey. I'm currently going to school to someday work in the music industry and without his music, I would not have made that choice most likely. Has anyone asked him if he ever reads The Ledge?

Edit: I kind of hope he doesn't. We have some people who like to get carried away and "troll" on here and I'm not sure if Lindsey would like that.
haha i have no doubt he does not read TL. some band members might, or at least they know of it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RudieCantFail View Post
If so, I hope he reads Real Savage-like. I guess that's why it's a public group.
he definitely doesn't even know that group exists! we like it public because we like people who may not be in the group having access to all the LB-related info, videos, pics, touring info, new music, etc. in a smallest possible way maybe someone who otherwise wouldn't listen to his music or go see the show stumble upon all the great info you all generously share there and give his music a whirl or go see a show!

"kind of weird: a tribute to the dearly departed from a band that can treat its living like trash"