View Single Post
Old 02-15-2015, 02:44 PM

I don't think that a Fleetwood Mac album of the mid 80's would have been like that, rather:

Theory N'1: Fleetwood Mac would still have been affected by the aftermath of Mirage.
Knowing their preferences among Stevie's material, I really doubt that Lindsey or Christine would have liked so much Imperial hotel or I sing for the things to include them in a band album. I also think that in this case Lindsey would have kept the most adventurous choices for his solo albums and instead give to the band his most safe material.

or

Theory N'2: Fleetwood Mac start earlier the disintegration shown in Tango in the night.
Stevie would have kept her best material for her solo album, so definitely no Has anyone ever written anything for you. Lindsey on the other hand would have experimented more and centralized the power in the studio in his hands.

That being said, I think the existence of this album would have bring the opportunity to record Julia, Mabel normand and Joan of arc on a Fleetwood Mac album. I can picture Go insane being in such album.

Last edited by SisterNightroad; 02-15-2015 at 02:46 PM..