Thread: Cheri Caspari
View Single Post
Old 04-19-2018, 04:27 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by bwboy View Post
I had never heard this before. When did this supposedly happen? Is this something Cheri Caspari claimed, or is there some other acknowledgement this happened?
It's an old rumor. I heard about it too but it is a rumor. I don't know if it's true or not and I doubt anyone who wasn't there can know. I do think that if Lindsey, a well known musician from a very famous band, had been involved in a serious car accident with alcohol involved it would have been on the news? Or at least it would have been talked about, but who knows.

But the fact that this, whether true or not, is being brought up to make the point of "he had issues too!" is totally disturbing considering that a potential problem with alcohol is a serious personal issue that has absolutey NOTHING to do with what is going on right now.

If someone wants to say Stevie is a total saintly angel who has never done a thing wrong in her life and Lindsey is an arrogant asshole who deserved to get axed from the band and she had nothing to do with it, then by all means let them. But to bring up things like this in order to 'prove' that point is quite disturbing.