View Single Post
Old 10-04-2014, 08:04 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wdm6789 View Post
They were able to make Everywhere sound good live back in 1997 and now. They should be able to do Hold Me.

Do we still think it's true that they did rehearse Hold Me and had planned on it being in the set?

Sisters of the Moon has been played a lot on recent tours hasn't it?
We all know it's very unlikely that they'll play anything pre 1975. But for 1975-1987 stuff Hold Me was a big hit. There's not any Tusk or Mirage songs on the set from Christine.
As Elle pointed out yesterday we know the leaked list was faked. For example, we had confirmation that Brown Eyes was never rehearsed and as such was not in the set. Yes, CM mentioned it in early interviews but we know it did not make it to rehearsal and only the band knows why.

Many of us like Hold Me and wish we would see it again but we also accept that will likely never happen. I have read previously, as others have stated, that the band did not like it live. There have been threads here about songs that do not transition to the stage and many Ledgies named Hold Me. This is not my opinion but it is how it is. We are all disappointed at certain elements of the setlist yet with this band it is what it is.
It is unfortunate that someone started the fake leaks but that happens...and I am glad we got some insider info to clarify for us.