View Single Post
Old 01-03-2017, 02:41 PM
Addicted Ledgie

So I had this strange dream the other night. The power grid in the western hemisphere shuts off. There are pockets of power in a few places. People are in a panic and even without proof, a lot of people blame Russia. After a week of this ****, the police drive around at night yelling through their bull horns for all of us to resume our daily lives the best we can. They tell us to go to work and to go to school. No one can pump gas so when your tank runs out, that's it for your car. The grocery store shelves are cleared almost instantly. We have water still and those of us with gas stoves can still cook. Cell phones aren't working either and with no computer access most of us are bored ****less and people are highly stressed out. It happens in the winter and it happens this year before the spring. I know this because it shows me two houses that are currently rented by college seniors. The ground has a little bit of snow and it is very icy at night. I am cold and afraid of slipping. The dream tells me this will last for 37 days and when the power comes back on the world will rejoice. In all languages people will write about this catastrophic event. Songs will be written with 37 as their title. And we will all find out that this was not a man made occurrence.