View Single Post
Old 02-04-2005, 02:18 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by WelshWitchPMD
Circuit City and Best Buy because they never seem to have what I want lately and the help at both stores is just clueless.

Any CD store at the mall. Overpriced and clueless help need I say more?
I sort of boycott these stores, but not really because I have a problem with them. Mostly I don't shop at these places because half of what I listen to they don't even carry anyways and their prices are outrageous. As for getting help there, I'm one of those antisocial people who'd rather spend hours trying to find something myself than deal with someone I don't know. That's the same reason why when I go to the bank I'll use the ATM even if there is no waiting at the counter.
But I digress. I do have to give some props to Best Buy though. Of all the cd retailers I've come across, they have the best selection and Best Buy is the ONLY store I've been in that actually carries all three of Lindsey Buckingham's solo albums. In fact, the only other store I've been in that had any of his work at all was Barnes and Noble, which had one copy of OOTC. Most of the music I buy comes from Amazon, Columbia House, Ebay or straight from the artists' websites. Where I live, if you're not a fan of bubble-gum crap like Britney Spears, you're SOL in terms of buying cds.