Thread: Cheri Caspari
View Single Post
Old 03-13-2009, 06:39 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nico View Post
Does anyone have a picture of this Sally girl? I'm curious.

Cheri Caspari and "beautiful" are two very separate words that belong nowhere near each other in any way/shape/form other than this response from me stating how very absurd they are next to one another. She must have been a nice person, or something...that's all I'm going to say.

Kristen? VERY pretty. Even the haters have to admit that. Sometimes I don't recognize her very well, and I admit her face looks a little "tighter" these days, but often times she glows. She's much prettier than any of the women dated after Stevie (especially Anne Heche, I don't care how Hollyweird she is), but more than Stevie is very debatable...I'll leave that to you to decide. I think it could go either way: Kristen has a very typical kind of prettiness and I could probably find about 10 similar-looking types after about 5 minutes in Beverly Hills. But Stevie kind of has a unique look to her. It's cute.

Anyway, LnK really look genuinely happy together. JMO.
I think K is very pretty...I love her hair in the Grammy video. I know people change as they age, etc, but she does not look much like the girl from 1997. Kristen, circa the Dance, had a much fuller face and looked much more "girl next door". She looks very Beverly Hills to me now. SHe reminds me of the wife of Robert Rey...the plastic surgeon in Beverly Hills. I am sure Lindsey is happy with the wife and kids...he seems very peaceful and his lyrics reflect that. I do think it is bizarre that K comes to LA as an actress, then is a professional photographer, then is an interior designer. People change careers though, so no biggie.

"She has an exquisite femininity"......Lindsey