View Single Post
Old 06-17-2018, 08:55 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by bwboy View Post
I don't think the 5 posters care what I think about them, so I doubt any of them would ask "is it me."
True; it's often people seeking to be reassured that you're NOT talking about them who ask!

Quote:
Besides, it's really easy to figure out who my post was referring to- the people who post they hate FM and call them names and yet post repeatedly on a forum designed for FM fans. They hate FM, they've posted they hate FM, and they continue to post they hate FM.
Well, the truth is that I really am not 100% sure who rounds out your five. Only two are obvious to me. There are more than 3 others who have posted that they hate FM, have expressed that they have a right to grieve, etc. I daresay I am not the only one who finds it ambiguous.

Quote:
Telling other posters to shut up, or to leave the Ledge, or to not post in "their" forum, doesn't that invite "counter attacks?"
Yes it does, and it has. It's too late to stop all of that. This time, though, I thought maybe we could cut it off before it had a chance to get going.