View Single Post
Old 06-07-2012, 06:38 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by michelej1 View Post
And this is my only problem with it. It harms the integrity of it. Not for musicians and sound guys who know what is what, but for an average Joe, you'll think that's not all really Lindsey you're hearing. Since The Dance everyone has talked about Big Love (even though he was doing it like that long before The Dance) and how they can't believe one man was playing melody and rhythm and they marvelled. Lindsey was proud and his fans were proud of that. I don't want anything to impair our bragging rights.

Now, I think people may doubt if it's really just him. Not on Big Love so much, but on a song like ISA.
i hear what you are saying but it seems hard core fans are overthinking this. in all the reviews, tweets and other social media published impressions, i have yet to see somebody thinking it is not him. everybody is completely blown away by his guitar skills, the strength of his voice, his ability to wow everybody - and that so much music can be coming out of just one person.

he makes it VERY clear with that pre-recorded counting which songs and parts have a backing track. i understand and hear people who are annoyed by it, to me it just sounds honest... and i LOVE this new version of ISA.