View Single Post
Old 06-28-2017, 12:27 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tango View Post

There's a few folks that love the money of da big machine. I have been wondering if that's why Mick (and maybe John) didn't go along on the tour for the album that they performed on. Not enough greenery? Not wanting to associate with smaller venues? If Mick and John came along, what difference would it have made? Would the venues be full? Mick has been using a back up drummer for years. Now I read that Lindsey and Christine aren't always performing live either. Are we seeing the end?
Mick performs in his own restaurant so I have no doubt he loves to play. I don't know if the money was a motivation for not going on this tour. John would rather be off sailing permanently I think. But he also can walk away from a pile of money.
As far as some of the players not playing? I don't know if I'm surprised by that? At their age I would say they could use a little help, who couldn't? They're not full on faking just getting embellishment. The heart might want to play on but the body will only cooperate for so long. I'll take what I can get at this point. It's a miracle they're still breathing after the way they lived their lives in the past.

Last edited by gldstwmn; 06-28-2017 at 12:28 PM.. Reason: Spelling