View Single Post
Old 11-23-2017, 05:57 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by SisterNightroad View Post
Today I've finally downloaded the prerelease the infamous Us festival documentary and started watching it; for now I've received only the actual film but I'll have, along with the other backers, the extra material (as in the full performances) in one or two weeks.

I'll give a more detailed review after having watched properly the entire documentary, but I've browsed through the whole film and I've seen that a few songs performances from the biggest bands are featured at various points, e.g. Bye Bye Love of The Cars, Refugee by Tom Petty, and (rightfully) The Chain by Fleetwood Mac.

After seeing the full song I can anticipate that, compared to the leaked video we've seen months ago:
1) There is no comparison in terms of sound quality, the work done on the audio has brought out a new fullness from both voices and instruments
2) the clearness of the video has increased also a lot, the details and the colors are much sharper and more vivid
3) There's small video editing done here and there (more close ups on the crowd and the technological innovations like the big screens) that gives a slightly more professional look

Did they happen to edit John’s botched bass solo in The Chain video?