Thread: Concert "Rules"
View Single Post
Old 05-16-2004, 09:34 PM
Addicted Ledgie

You know, last night really made me incredibly aware that a lot of the Fleetwood Mac internet *superfans* are out for number one. Evidently, it's OKAY to pay for a ticket at the ass end of the pit and the ass end of the orchestra and stand at the stage, passing around your friends ticket stub so you can stay there. I paid more than face value for my seat. There are a lot of people who paid for the platinum package that didn't stand at the stage because these people were taking their spots. IMO, if you are not in the first few rows of the pit, you do not belong standing at the stage. I don't care how many times you've been Lindsey's Come girl, how many times he's thrown you a towel, kissed you, or whatever. It isn't right and it isn't fair to others that have paid good money for their seats for you to set up shop in front of the stage because you're so obsessed, you can't sit a few rows back and let others have the experience for a change. Basically, my advice to everyone would be to act like a total J.O., buy a crappy ticket, have a friend in the front row, lie, be ruthless and and join them. Happy concert going my friends

I had an amazing time last night and the concert was incredible. I'll let Meredith post her review and add to it. I'm still undecided how to put everything I want to say into words...however, as you can tell, words don't escape me at the moment