View Single Post
Old 12-05-2016, 06:43 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Speaking of which. I was not going to go, BUT decided Saturday afternoon to wing it and perused the web for some tickets. Found someone desperate to get rid of two in Floor 2 Center, 6th row for 2 tickets for $75.00. Original asking was $250.00 and I told the guy the clock was ticking. Waited one hour for him to stew till 4:00 PM and knew he didn't have them sold. Negotiated and got 2, Yes 2 for $75 total on the floor, 6th row. I said to myself, HOW CAN I NOT GO?? Except for the typical UC crappy parking (close , BUT expensive) and long traffic lines to get in and out, it was indeed a great show. I loved the set-list and actually enjoyed Chrissie Hynde, although not much a Pretenders fan, she was good.

Just a word of advice for those in the future. If you wait till the very end and really don't want to pay a LOT of $$ for Tickets, then last day there's always tickets for sale because people get sick, need Christmas $$, can't go , whatever?? I've learned NOT to be a pigeon and feel like I have to be the first to buy. This is also true with many other acts in Chicagoland.

BTW, this Chicago concert was by no means sold out nor close to sold out.......