View Single Post
Old 09-14-2018, 07:55 AM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mick Fleetwood View Post
We're not all 18 years old, but we're certainly not too ancient to be doing what we're doing -- which, by the way, I believe we do better now than when we were 18 years old.
Who's "we"? He may be performing better than ever (in his own opinion), but Christine and Stevie certainly aren't by any objective standard (not to be harsh - age takes its toll upon us all). Is John at the height of his powers?

Quote:
how cool is it that we're playing "Oh Well"
It was cool when you did "Oh Well" a couple tours ago too, Mick. I guess Mick assumes we've all forgotten about that. Lindsey's refusal to touch anything pre-1975: another false narrative... but it's especially contemptible when his example of something older that it's oh-so-exciting to finally be able to play (now that Lindsey's implied reign of terror is over) is the one older song they've actually performed in recent years!

Quote:
I look forward to making music with Mike and Neil; I think we all do. It isn't right now, but this is a highly creative bunch of people that still have a lot in that bag, in that mojo bag, that I would love to see, and I think we will see some of that over the next couple years or so.
So much for the "calling card." I'm actually relieved. They don't need to embarrass themselves on an album the way they're doing live.

Last edited by sodascouts; 09-14-2018 at 01:52 PM..