View Single Post
Old 05-04-2018, 05:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chriskisn View Post
Realistically though, this is a new line-up, a post Rumours lineup. If Billy and Rick and Dave and Bekka were post-Rumours then Neil and Mike should be too.

There is absolutely nothing different now than there was in 1987.
Yes, but obviously this isn't the Post Rumours band at all since neither Mike nor Neil have anything to do with Billy, Rick, Dave and Becca, so idealistically it would need a forum of its own, but realistically on an old site like this one it's impossible without overpowering anything.
You also have to think that any sub-forum of this site in reality was meant to talk in a retrospective manner about its subject (saving Chit Chat I guess), so even the Rumours forum is actually about the band from 1975 to 1987. By the time The Dance came noone expected a reunion so from that point onward the Rumours board has been used for every subsequent output for convenience.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chriskisn View Post
I don't think any of us criticize the moderators. There's no doubt that this place isn't the same since Michele left, like it or not.

Its an old site, that is out of date, incomplete and not going anywhere fast. It needs an owner with resources and a commitment to recording the legacy of Fleetwood Mac. At this late stage in the game I can't see that happening.
Michele hasn't left, she just sold the site, so she's not the owner anymore and doesn't have all the economical burdens that come with that, but she's still the administrator.

Last edited by SisterNightroad; 05-04-2018 at 08:05 AM..