View Single Post
Old 05-01-2018, 06:46 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lola View Post
omg-----I turned it off after Got A Hold On Me. This was supposed to be me dancing around, singing and playing air instruments with my cats. Maybe it will be more fun tomorrow but today it feels off. If Lindsey was still in the band I would have taken the day off work tomorrow just to stay home and listen for hours. It's bad enough I left 15 minutes early today so I could catch the first song.

I heard a snippet of Neil Finn saying Mick played a little on a record he worked on with his son called Light Sleeper.

Did You hear Chris's intro to YMLF? She explained her songs on Rumours were basically positive except for this song cause it wasn't positive for John.
The way Stevie has been talking lately good lord it's like she has the maturity level of a 16 year old. I'm actually so surprised by it, I don't understand why she's being this way. All it does is make her look petty and immature. It's as if she wants to cleanse her fanbase out so all she has left are the most hardcore, devoted fans who would love her even if she murdered someone. I follow a bunch h of Stevie fans/accounts on social media and so many of them are turned off by it.