View Single Post
Old 07-22-2018, 03:21 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by button-lip View Post
Could be. I think as years went by, it was harder to please her. And not just by Lindsey but by everybody. The difference is the rest of them can hide their annoyance better than him.

I think she wasted her whole romantic life hoping they'd get back together.

Yes, well, that was I was trying to say when I talked about how she stayed with Lindsey not because she loved him but because it was her ticket to fame.

It's sad, yes, but I don't care. Lindsey's not in a nice place right now and it's all because of her. At least she did this to herself.

Her yes-people do a very good job indeed, but I don't think she's unaware of what's going on. She's not as dumb as we think she's.

I 100% agree she's not dumb, she's very smart. I think she's naive when it suits her and when she can hide behind Mick, Karen, Mary, Lori, Sharon, and anyone else who will tell her what she wants to hear to ensure her "brand" isn't tarnished, she will. I would argue, right now, she doesn't know how tarnished it is. I look forward to the interview, because you know it will happen, when she tries to make amends for this. It will happen,,,, it's a given.