View Single Post
Old 07-05-2017, 12:03 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthew View Post
Yeah, finally we can be 100% sure that itīs gonna be set of more songs like almost solo concert, not just one song with Tom Petty. I was afraid of that .

I will also come around 17:00 to that show, because if I would be there from the beginning, which is 13:00... I would be super tired after standing the whole afternoon. Im sure that the crowd will be moving there and back everytime the performer will change. together
Well, I was pretty sure from the beginning in december that she was doing her own set. It was listed on her site at the tour-section, so that encouraged me to buy a ticket right away ...

I think that if you arrive at five, it will be hard to get to the front. Unless you have a diamond or gold-ticket. I think I will be there early, the other acts are interesting too. I wanted to see Ward Thomas as well, but they play at a different stage at the same time as Stevie :-)

I have no idea what the capicity of Hyde Park is, but what I have seen from Stones and Springsteen-dvd's it's rather huge, so I do hope that I can get a nice spot with my 169cm in length. Video-screens are nice, but you can rather wait for a DVD then :-)