View Single Post
Old 02-08-2019, 08:36 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by secondhandchain View Post
They still haven't learned that we are not "LB" fans. Many of us were fans of LB and Stevie, but Miss Tambourine Goat screwed that up.
You can tell them until your fingers hurt from typing it, and it never seems to register or it simply isn't believed.

I've always been a Fleetwood Mac fan. And quite honestly, while I've never been big on their solo careers, if I had to pick one, it was always Stevie's who appealed to me the most. Firing Lindsey ruined Fleetwood Mac for me. The manner in which it was handled was appalling. Not to mention, going to watch Mike Campbell butcher Gypsy or Neil Finn sing Go Your Own Way is simply not my cup of tea. The most interesting aspect of the setlist for me was Hypnotized. Neil sounded fantastic and it paid homage to one of the non-popular eras of Fleetwood Mac which have been neglected for decades. And naturally, they killed that. And I won't even dignify the covers in the show. Embarrassing.

I am not a Lindsey fan. I am not a Stevie fan. I am a Fleetwood Mac fan. What Mick and Stevie did put a feces stain on the last chapter of the Fleetwood Mac story. And unlike others here, I give very little deference to the McVies. They had every opportunity to put their foot down and instead they went along with Mick and Stevie - warm too little too late emails aside, Chris was just as complicit.