View Single Post
Old 02-06-2019, 05:11 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Feather Blade View Post
Well, just as you were responding to CBens post, I was responding to Mitzo's. Sometimes I do wonder if some of the folks around here who are so emotionally invested in this are just very young and haven't logged quite enough life experience yet to figure out what's a real priority. (Not saying you belong to that group, just a theory I considered about some of the reactions) Having dealt with a fair amount of tragedy in life, the line up changes of any band (particularly one with what, 19 different comings and goings now?) don't register as worth getting excited about to me. I've found things to like through all of it and I expect I will continue to do so. Have a good rest of your day BL.
FeatherBlade, I recognize that this hasn't thrown you in the least, but it is very UN-sympathetic of you to try and distill your feelings onto everyone else. I will feel the way I do, and if what happened really bothers me.......you are the last person with any right to tell me that I am immature, or that I should be feeling a certain way.

I will respect that you aren't bothered by the past year, please respect that I was, and still am, extremely bothered that the most important band in my entire 55 year life (see...not young), is not the same. A band that was the backdrop to my life, my marriage, my children's lives, my extended family's lives and everything in between for me. I will never hear those 5 again, and that makes me sad. So get over your need to tell people how they are suppose to feel, and go somewhere that you don't have to be bothered by us. Or stick around, and have some patience and empathy.