View Single Post
Old 01-02-2019, 07:02 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by louielouie2000 View Post
I also can’t imagine Christine touring with FM again in its current incarnation. But I also feel this current version of FM will not last beyond this tour. I still feel like this isn’t the end of FM, though... I just don’t think any of them can be okay with going out on such an unfortunate note.
Agree to all of this. They needed 6 months to wrap up a second MSG when Queen without Freddie Mercury did it in just 1 week of ticket sales. That's not good for a bank like FM. I don't see the European tour going beyond current dates. And there's only one reason for that: lack of enthusiam from fans all around the world.

They may be ok with Neil and Mick but I don't think any of them (not even Stevie) wants to end their FM days without Lindsey.
"I think what you would say is that there were factions within the band that had lost their perspective. What that did was to harm the 43-year legacy that we had worked so hard to build, and that legacy was really about rising above difficulties in order to fulfill one's higher truth and one's higher destiny."
Lindsey Buckingham, May 11, 2018.