View Single Post
Old 12-30-2018, 06:47 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by vivfox View Post
So do you think they were gonna tell her to eff off? Fire the old witch from the band? And then without her go play to crowds of one thousand people or less.
You're just going to have to accept, whether you like it or not, that FM cannot successfully continue unless Stevie Nicks is in the band. She can ask for another 3 years off after this tour and they will still be waiting for her when she returns.
And because most of FM fans KNOW that, this last tour wasn't successful under FM standards of success. 3 Forums is not the same as 5. Same with MSG, same with the European leg and the non existant Australian leg. We all know that, and that's why many fans chose to give FM their backs. That's what hurt them the most: poor ticket sales (again, under FM standards).

Quote:
Originally Posted by HomerMcvie View Post
I'll always be thankful that my last FM album, and last two FM shows were GOAT FREE. I'll never forget either show, and the love that was felt there.

$he ruined FM, you know.

Old hag.

Oh, she ruined it indeed. But she doesn't care. Because she was inducted, you know. None of them care. Christine maybe. I really hope she said goodbye after the end of this tour.