View Single Post
Old 12-13-2018, 09:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by michelej1 View Post
Stop calling other posters misogynists. If you want to discuss sexism that band members have faced in their careers, fine, but stop analyzing the intent behind another person’s post. The label becomes a trump card, diverts conversation from the band topic at hand and devolves into namecalling. It’s a cheap way to undermine someone’s point without directly addressing the argument. You don’t need to psycoanalze the views of people with whom you disagree.

The “you only say that because she is a woman” retort is overused and I am tired of the debate it creates. As we await the RRHOF decision, there are many gender discussions to be had, but keep them focused on the music industry, not other Ledgies.

Crying sexist will not be used as a tool to gain a debate advantage, here, nor will sexist behavior against other posters.
Thank you!! I needed some help. You have a lone gay man trying to keep everyone calm.