View Single Post
Old 03-23-2010, 04:45 PM
Addicted Ledgie

this is the funniest thing i've read in a while... (JTIS...I'm easily amused)

ask jana
from Hanna in Filipstad, Sweden
JUST WANTED TO THANK YOU SOOO VERY MUCH FOR ANSWERING MY QUESTION!!!! And just wanted to remind you that we have actually chatted on myspace Like a year ago I asked you there if Fleetwood Mac would come to Sweden and you didn't know, but they did!
I really want Stevie to hear my music so if there's any chance you can show her, I'll appreciate more than soooooooooo much!!!!!
I'm your friend there
Love,
/Hanna, again

Hi Hanna. Sorry we never know where we’re touring until the last minute. I’m happy to answer your questions. I’m happy to chat on myspace or facebook now when I have time. I go to facebook more often latey. I’m due to add a lot to my journal page on www.myspace.com/janaandersonmusic, right?! My dear, we all want Stevie to hear our music. There are legal reasons she can’t listen to music sometimes. I don’t even bother her with my music, truth be told. I have never even asked her if she listened to my CD. It’s just not possible when she’s so busy. She has a lot on her plate and so I would appreciate if you stop asking because being that I love helping people, it just makes me feel bad to always have to tell you no over and over. Does that make sense? I’m not Stevie’s personal assistant and am not able to take care of business for her. I work for her and she is a good friend and boss and we have had some beautiful, personal moments at her house and at dinner. However, it’s not appropriate for me to be a ‘go to’ person for business. I say this with love. Now if I don’t go to her and ask her for help with my own career, you know I’m being sincere. God bless you and your dreams.