View Single Post
Old 12-07-2010, 09:48 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by mezzoforte View Post
Mick's version of the kicking incident is actually very consistent with Carol Ann's book, from what I remember. Carol Ann didn't actually witness it (she missed the Australian tour--illness, I think), but Sara Recor (later Fleetwood), her best friend, called Carol to explain how Lindsey fell apart and turned violent on stage. The story was essentially identical to Mick's. Neither of them made it sound like it was a casual flicking thing, as in the video. I'd type it up, but the book's at my parents' house.

I don't think anyone but Stevie has talked about a guitar incident, though. I think Michele's idea has legs: he may have thrown the guitar, just not on stage at that particular concert. If it happened, it would have been a totally different incident.
I have the book. I just didn't bother to read most of it. Persued it. I was just pointing out that the kicking was also simultaneously described as "flicking" and in various descriptions, it was never clear if he actually kicked her or just kicked AT her.

Anything can happen when people are wasted.