View Single Post
Old 03-27-2014, 11:19 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wendy Welch View Post
But that won't happen anytime soon.

It was not so much about the Hall of Fame, but the fact that she didn't want him in vindictively and Mick went along with it. That is what hurt Bob. It was NOT the HofF that didn't let him in, but his own band. Disgraceful and very hurtful to Bob who was always so loyal to them.
Wendy, I understand what you are saying. And, I kind of agree with it. However, I also understand why Christine would have been miffed by the lawsuit, and not wanted Bob anywhere near the ceremony.

At the end of the day, the six people who were on the stage were the hit makers for the band. However, in light of the Kiss induction, I'm not sure how much influence the band actually had. So Christine said that she would not go up on stage with Bob. Whatever. I'm not sure he was actually ever going to be inducted. I'm not sure I really care what Mick says at this point.

By the way, I am the one who broke to the Fleetwood Mac newsgroup at the time that Bob Welch and the others were not going to be included, and it really pissed me off. I had a weird hunch he'd be left out based on other bands, such as Jefferson Airplane. The Hall of Fame is a joke.

THE Stephen Hopkins