View Single Post
Old 01-27-2009, 02:59 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

I was a lurker during that era, but didn't actually join up with the Ledge until 2001 at "Johnny Stew"s urging (because of stuff like the Black Ledge incident, I really didn't care to add my commentary amidst all the petty infighting lol). I guess everyone does eventually get lives and move away from their online ones (I know I certainly have). I do miss the knowledge and insight of many of the older Ledgies though. Things which were utterly commonplace knowledge about the band in that group of people are mysteries to this latest crop of folks. For instance I can explain until I'm blue in the face that the "Thrown Down Single Version" was actually not a single version at all, not a Fleetwood Mac song at all, but one of Stevie's pre Trouble In Shangri La noodlings. This latest crop of people seem to be fans since Say You Will... I've been a fan since before the Time album... so they've got NO idea what I'm talking about when I bring up stuff pre 2003 lol. But I'm sure somebody like ChiliD could say the same thing about me. I guess "it reinforces my faith in cycles."

Last edited by louielouie2000; 01-27-2009 at 03:06 PM..