View Single Post
Old 06-09-2018, 12:15 AM
Senior Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by vivfox View Post
My old bootleg of that song ended when she yells, "go outside!" So it was nice to hear the proper ending I had never heard before. The thunder u added into the beginning of the song sounds good but near the end, at least on my speakers, it made the sound feel muffled or cloudy. Keep experimenting with adding and subtracting to demos and in time you will be a whiz. Thank you for sharing.
Thanks for the feedback ! You're right, there's probably too much going on in the mix at once for the thunder to be as loud as it is and overpower everything else. I'll lower the levels so its more in keeping with the rhythm track.

"The face of a pretty girl x1,000,000" -Isn't It Midnight (The song that got me into Christine McVie)

"The sun is bright, but not too bright to see. When the darkness comes you've got to fly into the light." -Doing What I Can (The song that got me into Lindsey Buckingham)

"I can still hear you saying you would never break the chain" -The Chain (The song that got me into Fleetwood Mac)