View Single Post
Old 04-06-2018, 01:19 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by NotonRodeo View Post
Good God, the drama of these people. Has the band forgotten what happened the last time they fired Lindsey? It's been 30 years, but I still remember, and it wasn't pretty.

Like some posters above I am beyond tired of the nonstop soap opera, which seems to occupy the band's attention nowadays more than the making of actual music. If this is true my FM CDs are done for.
I’m with you. I find the constant soap opera of these guys to just be ridiculous. They’re all almost in their 70’s - I can’t even believe they’d consider going on under the Fleetwood Mac name with a LB replacement at this point. What is the point? No new music - another tour with a replacement guitar player? We’re 15 years beyond doing Say You Will without Christine. I just can’t even imagine this happening with any success. Another replacement playing and singing GYOW and probably some other of his songs. It wasn’t that great 30 years ago and it wouldn’t be that good now. Love Chris and Stevie but I just can’t see them carrying the show and filling all of the voids that would be left by Lindsey.

Maybe they figure if the Eagles can go on without Glenn then The Mac can do it without LB.