View Single Post
Old 09-14-2012, 09:23 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by CADreaming View Post
Elle, this is where your polls confuse me. I voted according to what I think is going to happen not what I want to happen. Two different things.
you are right, i keep not making it completely clear, lol. i guess just explaining in the text what you mean helps. my initial question was meant as "what would YOU like LB to do next", but from the responses i could see how it was not completely clear to people. in the end, it's all good info, and i'm really pleasantly surprised with the amount of good discussion poll has generated.

Quote:
Multi-quotes indeed...I'm outnumbered here.
agree, looks like your opinion is a minority opinion.

Quote:
Even though I am fascinated with his strengths, I'm not blinded to his weaknesses. The thinning of his voice makes a difference in his tone just as much as Stevie's deepening, nasal quality makes a difference in hers.
yet you don't seem to be bothered by nasality of SN's voice on songs like WTWCT. i have read enough of SN board to know how even the biggest SN fans were bothered by her voice on SYW. again, we all like different things - makes the world go around!
LB's voice actually used to be thin when he was young, and he artificially keeps thinning it in his studio recordings (which bothers me to no end!), while his voice now is not thin by any stretch anymore - it's much fuller and deeper. but you've heard him live recently, i'm sure you know that.

Quote:
--------
To everyone else who I can't respond to because I'm outnumbered I'll just point this out - Lindsey could s**t onstage and you would think it was awesome. LOL. And, I will always say it would be more awesome if Stevie was holding the pot.
wow wow wow! this discussion has literally gone into the toilet now!

hmm, accusing people of being indiscriminately blinded by someone when you seem to run out of argument!? especially when people bring up clear exhibits A-Z.

i know you love the whole BN saga and Stevie and Lindsey chemistry together and seem to look at everything from that perspective... and that's cool, the same as the rest of us love LB solo.

and since you brought up non-musically related stuff - i can clearly see while Viv for example would prefer LB kissing her from the stage instead of having someone else up on that stage he can get to first.

"kind of weird: a tribute to the dearly departed from a band that can treat its living like trash"