View Single Post
Old 01-04-2005, 01:29 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Talking Yea well....

Quote:
Originally Posted by estranged4life
I have a ton of Aerosmith recordings, And while the overall sound is light years better than the FM recordings, They are almost all ruined by being MP3'd.

Anyway, I have a bunch of upgrades of Fleetwood Mac/Stevie Nicks I would like to trade to someone in the very near future, In hopes that they would be listed on torrent so everyone can share.

Brian "Y.D.M.S." j.
I dont really have a lot of MP3 shows.. maybe 6 in all of the 230 boots i own. Including Fmac...... I really dont put concerts on CD that other people have posted on their websites..... There really is only one exception to that is Boston shows. They are a rare find. Although I only have 1 or 2.
I have a lot of aerosmith shows (well a few not "A lot" ) From 1997 on to 2004 and most of them are a B-to A- sound and were at one time MP3. I even have shows that were once mp3 them they were uploaded and edited to get rid of gaps..... The guy told me about this show (this was when I was new to trading and did know if mp3 made a difference) and I wanted it anyways.... O well my loss.
But I am greatful that I have a bunch of FM shows (MP3 or not) I dont even have a quarter of Boston shows and thats really what I want. I know a guy who has every boston recording known to man.... but he sells them and is a slow trader (I'v traded w/ him).
The only reason I put MP3's on my site is for pleasure not business. I frown apon people trading them..... YOU NEED TO LET PPL KNOW IT IS MP3.
I dont like mp3 shows..... but I host them on my site... does that make me a hipocryt? LOL