Thread: San Jose 11/21
View Single Post
Old 11-25-2018, 11:55 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by mitzo View Post
I wonder what all those words mean? It was obvious to me you grabbed a negative FM review and stuck it here in a weird act of loyalty to Lindsey. If your intentions are noble, please show me the threads where you post positive reviews of the new lineup.

We are far beyond any serious talk of stopping bullying on these boards, it has been the Black Hole of Calcutta since Lindsey Almighty got dumped from the band. So any such talk now, bemoaning "the sad state of these boards", coming from his fans, is sanctimonious self serving hypocritical horse manure.
Agreed. Despite calling it a "completely neutral" review in the "who are you rooting for in the lawsuit" thread it was obvious from the person's past posts that this was just more cherry picking the rare negative review and putting it up. If it had been completely neutral it wouldn't have been bothered with. As someone else said, can you imagine the uproar if someone put that kind of work into looking for only negative reviews to post in the Lindsey forum.