View Single Post
Old 06-20-2019, 05:22 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovethemac1 View Post
What they did to Lindsey was horrific and bullying, esp Mick and Stevie.

How John and Chris went along with it is ridiculously mean, and spineless.

How Mike and Neil went along with this............I don't care about the paycheque for them, even Rock n Roll has some kind of moral code about screwing over fellow artists, and I don't care about whether they were in the dark-at some point they found out what went down.....I'm sure that there must be higher morals around than here.

How they all ghosted him: they are all petty, rude and immature.

How they all ghosted him after a major health event: beyond anything I can even explain, I'm still shaking my head. And Mick admitting to it in the press, stupid a$$hole. He's so stupid he doesn't even realize how bad he looks.

For all those people making the snide and rude comments about Kristen, she has been DEAD RIGHT about this group of a$$holes. Thank goodness for her, or we may never have known what really went down.

Lindsey, my heart still breaks for him, every single time any of them open their mouths in an interview or a concert. He loved them, and put his heart and soul into this band, it still has to hurt.....no matter how much we think he's better off without them (and he is), it's just got to hurt him.
Great post!

"kind of weird: a tribute to the dearly departed from a band that can treat its living like trash"