View Single Post
Old 10-16-2018, 04:01 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuzzyPlum View Post
Oh come on Buster. Please lighten up a bit. They weren't having fun because she's a woman. They were having fun because she was rambling and boring and and self-centred and bonkers. Indeed, I don't think they really realised they were being in any way disrespectful. I think they were just having fun in the spirit of a fun event/evening. Please don't spin this out as being sexist. If anything its bonkersist.
Dead right. They've been teasing her for years, hell they tease each other any chance they can. They are like a bunch of siblings. And Stevie can be a pain as well.......so none of them expected any backlash because that's what they all do to each other, plenty of the time.

Did anyone else see Billy Burnette's tweet about Stevie not being so innocent? He said he saw her pick up a chair and throw it at Chris' head during a fight years ago. I believe it was in response to someone saying something about Lindsey frisbeeing a guitar at Stevie's head.

IMO, she wanted Lindsey out, for whatever reason(s) she had set in her mind. Whether it was due to numerous losses lately, or being sick of him, whatever. She went koo-koo and decided this was the time to do it, and latched on to whatever she could blame him for. Because no one in the band, or in any articles is saying ANYTHING about M, C, J all making fun of her.

IMO as well, I have re watched the "you wouldn't say that to Bob Dylan" scene a dozen times in the last few months. I used to LOVE Stevie with every fibre I had in my body. At the time when Destiny Rules came out, I remember thinking "wow, she's a bit pissy." And in re watching, I see Lindsey working very very hard to be politically correct and kind and considerate and gentle with the way he approaches her. She just blows it off and won't listen. Fine, too much water under the bridge, but he wasn't being an ass at that point.