View Single Post
Old 09-09-2005, 02:22 PM
Addicted Ledgie

okay, I'll just copy this from my xanga page you show how much I LOVE Lindsey:

Quote:
Well, tonight was been a whirlwind. You see, I was looking forward more than anything to watching Lindsey Buckingham (Fleetwood Mac, you guys. and you say you know me ) tonight on Soundstage on PBA3O. Well, 11 comes, I turn to the station, and it is just a black screen. I call my mom, a mile down the road and on the same cable system, and Lindsey is strumming away on channel 16. Me: black screen. I want to kill something. So, I make a desperate last ditch decision to rush over there to atleast catch most of it. I so happened to park in the spot right next to the concrete column on the 2nd floor of the parking deck and start to pull out without thinking about anything except getting to Lindsey as fast as I can. do you see where this is going? I start to turn the car left way before I should, and SCREETCH BAM I hit the column.So, the front left on my beautiful Honda now boasts huge black streeks, some huge dents, and a missing light cover (not the headlights- I think they're "running lights" or something?".) so, not the worst that could have happened but a huge bummer none the less

needless to say, not happy about that at all. the show was pretty good, atleast
so....ya. I missed SGCYM, Trouble, and Big Love- I came in during Go Insane. I thought the show was good, but was not expecting it to be so "bare-bones"-they didn't even have a full drum set! Songs like "Peacekeeper" really need that extra punch, so sometimes the "Unplugged" thing was kinda weird...On the other hand, it's always great to hear a song we've all heard 1000 times done in a different way, so in a way I'm glad they did it like they did.

Stevie was wearing BOOTS but also the horrible victorian-granny-button-up thing of the 2003 SYW tour and the big parted hair. she still looks great though and almost smaller than in LIB. They seemed to bring her voic up more prominantly than LIB. It was a WONDERFUL suprise to see the Frozen Love thing! and you KNOW she remembers every word!

ya, GYOW sounded funky, kind of like a "remix". I liked it though. overall, I thought the show was great and will be getting the DVD. Lindsey rocks!

adam