View Single Post
Old 10-11-2018, 05:08 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buster View Post
The problem in all of this is so many people rush to take opinions and comments as fact. Social media makes it worse. People can’t take time to wait for facts and the entire story to come out. It’s like a compulsion.

Anyone who thinks the full story is Stevie kicked out Lindsey because of a smirk and the intro song is smoking some seriously crazy stuff.

The real POS (plural) are those who make rash judgements without facts, evidence, and critical thinking.
Preach! Reading the theories posted on this board runs the gamut between somewhat amusing and downright insane. None of know anything but you sure wouldn't know that by reading these threads.

Plus, I don't feel sorry for any of them, not Lindsey, not Stevie, not Christine, not Mick, and not John. Neil and Mike, actually I do feel a modicum of sympathy for, but not the others. Can you imagine making $14 million dollars for a 60 city tour? Give me a break! Of course, I'm contributing to their swelled bank accounts by seeing both FM and Lindsey LOL but I don't care one bit about the outcome of this lawsuit.