View Single Post
Old 06-28-2017, 02:57 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tango View Post
^^EXACTLY. Ken speaks of Richard further down:

There was no responsibility for anybody to take care of anybody else, but they are rich and some of the people like Judy Wong … she was found in her apartment after being dead for a week. Judy did everything for Christine McVie and the band, and for her not to be given whatever she needed … she died toothless. I don’t know. I have a lot of weird feelings about this. I look at Neil Young and Paul McCartney. They still use their same engineers, producers, photographers and people that started with them because they know them well. It’s kind of like a big happy family.

I can’t get Fleetwood Mac tickets. I can’t get through to get tickets. It’s just the weirdest thing. They’re all so self centered and egotistical that they don’t think about anyone. Richard Dashut the sound engineer, is a miserable guy. He was in an auto accident. He told me that he gave everything away … Grammys, gold records, everything. He said, “You know, for years they cried on my shoulder, and every one of them would talk to me. I was their shrink. Now, Lindsey Buckingham has three kids, and he hasn’t called me once to tell me about them.”
Richard was asked about this point blank on his original blog and he said it is NOT true, and then within a short time posted a photo of himself with all his gold records and grammys to prove it. For some reason he later felt embarrassed about having posted it, but I thought, 'why the hell not?' I mean geez he EARNED all of that, he contributed to all of that, why not be proud of it? If Lindsey wants to rewrite history and try and make out that it was all his own genius on all those albums that just speak to *his* issues.