View Single Post
Old 04-19-2020, 05:37 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by button-lip View Post
We have talked about this since forever. Lindsey's heart attack was triggered by his firing and the way those traitors treated him. He had a health family history but he had been doing ok for more than 60 years, so that was not a coincidence.
Bulls**t.

My step-dad had a heart attack long before he ever met my mother. About 3.5 years into their marriage, his only son was killed in a car accident. He was devastated but didn’t have a heart attack. I can’t imagine getting fired from a rock band was anywhere near as traumatic. So forgive me for still being highly skeptical.

Lindsey is genetically predisposed to heart disease and, go figure, ended up having a heart attack. If it had anything to do with getting fired, he should sue...HIS THERAPIST. Life is full of trauma and disappointment. If he is too ill equipped to handle getting fired from a band that’s been more inactive than not over the past 22 years, then his therapist has done a lousy job. Lindsey is still insanely wealthy, still has a beautiful family, is still able to make music, and was still able to tour. Forgive me for feeling less than sorry for him.

THE Stephen Hopkins