View Single Post
Old 12-25-2004, 02:28 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by macfan 57
That website is beyond me. I still have not been able to access it. Very strange. By the way, I LOVE that second picture of Chris.
I'm sorry, I'm looking for another host because Bravenet sucks

As for being chummy with the Mac members, that's a long story and it goes all the way back to 1981 when they did pre-production work for Mirage in France. I slept 3 weeks in a bus shelter in the middle of nowhere to have my picture taken with Stevie. I also met Lindsey and John there. A year later Chris came over to Holland to promote Mirage. During that year I had made some contacts at the record company and with dj's. And that's how I knew where she was. Although I hadn't met her in France, she instantly knew who I was. Anyway, over the years Fleetwood Mac would do a show or she'd do promotion (for Tango) and she always knew who I was. She always took the time to talk to me, had her pic taken, sign things etc. She's a real British Lady and a celeb who treats her fans very well, she's very interested in what YOU have to say about her and her music, she REALLY listens and is interested in you as a person. I hate to say this, I'm not a really big fan of her music but I love her as a person. She's a great lady.

Debbie

You got a sweet heart
Never will you be replaced