View Single Post
Old 02-14-2020, 02:21 PM
Addicted Ledgie

What I found curious was, if Mick et al are soooo "committed" to the latest line up, why there is absolutely NO representation of that line up? Sure, there's a big photo of Mike (with Tom) but not a single acknowledgement of Neil or of Mike and Neil alongside the rest of the members. I get why Morrisson's might not have them up for sale (I don't think there's great demand, call me cynical ) but why not at least one somewhere on Mick's premises in the restaurant? Every single photo was of the the Five. It's like the current line up doesn't exist. Go figure. Indeed, we only saw one pic of Chris by herself, and it was around the corner by the service elevator, by itself. In the public spaces were pics of Mick and his various kids and partners, Mick and John, and...Stevie. (There was one with Rick alongside Mick and John possibly having been golfing). I mean, there was even a poster featuring Steven Tyler's ass (taken of him performing on the rooftop 'stage' and used in a poster to promote the venue's live music)