View Single Post
Old 05-04-2014, 01:14 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by teedeerocks View Post
I am totally amazed by his artistic abilities,but for some reason the dude just gets "under the (my) skin"-pun intended.To me, most of his comments just sound like he has a very high opinion of himself,almost a divine aspect.I actually don't hate him and I have been accused (many times) in the past as being brutally honest.I guess I'll have to work on that.Sorry to offend anybody here
Oh, I enjoy honesty. It seems that when I Do that it is held against me. But whaevah. I can imagine that he irritates you. Me too, to be honest. He usually seem to talk in indirect language. And he is a pompous ass at times. thing is, when I met him he didn't come over like that at all. Put a mic under his nose or a camera in his face and he walks on eggs, and talks like a therapist.

In this case, you can't hear him talk, you don't know with what tone Christine answers! you just interpret it in the way you want to hear it.

Whatever you think about him, it's clear that he wants to make a Mac album, as much open to others as he is able to, (which is limited, I know) but the rest knows that and except his role. He was totally open for using an outside producer, but still Stevie wants to go one way, until now, outside of FM.

That's not very respectful behaviour towards the band. It may be intended otherwise, we'll see. But until now I don't have ANY other information than the facts we know. And that looks ugly.