View Single Post
Old 08-17-2017, 01:20 PM
Senior Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by bombaysaffires View Post
well let's not go down that road of comparing one show and saying it's representative of how either of them behaves all the time, because there are certainly examples where the opposite was true. So in the end, you're right, it's a wash.

Again I would suggest that it's not necessarily Stevie saying she doesn't want to record, it's the timing of her behavior.... it seems to contradict much of what she said during all the years Chris was gone. Her current attitude simply does not reflect that of the woman who said she'd offered Chris $5million dollars to come back.
I agree re: going down the road. But that's not what I was doing. I was pointing out that Stevie said in one interview the thing about 3 pm and Lindsey was kind of an ass at the classic shows and therefore I consider all of this to be a wash based one time incidents during what is clearly a tense time for FM.

You make a good point re: Stevie's remarks re: Christine. However, perhaps she really just meant that she'd like Christine back for the tours. And nothing has changed - they had the On With the Show tour and they will go on the 2018 tour. I don't believe Stevie ever said anything about wanting to record, but I could be wrong.