View Single Post
Old 01-19-2015, 10:27 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by teedeerocks View Post
Thanks for agreeing with me FM77 but the majority of the people are royally pissed.I have really mixed feelings about this,it's just such a bad situation for all involved.There was just so much hype,anticipation,and excitement involved not to mention the aggravating time and money spent just trying to get a freaking ticket to this show.I know I could hardly focus on anything else when their magic finally came to Philly and if that had happened that night I would have broken down.On the other hand,this was just a effed up situation,as Stevie says,"You Can't Fix This".Also I know that alot of people were waiting to see GDW b/c it seems to be the highlight of the show and is always mentioned in the reviews,and it was completely cut.IMO they should have done GDW instead of GYOW with the tech for this very reason(not to make light of GYOW,so don't hate me Elle!)I don't think they'll come back,especially since this was their second show there.I also think Stevie did make that statement in the heat of the moment but she is a smart cookie too.Fear of mass rage/hysteria is quite a motivator......Whew!too much coffee this morningThanks for listening guys.
If they can't come back then refund the money. It's not like they need it. Sure their fans need it more.