View Single Post
Old 11-13-2014, 09:18 AM
Addicted Ledgie

my 2 cents...

1. It must be weird for the rest of FM to be touring with her and I assume be really excited about the music that Chris and Lindsey have already recorded and not be able to get a commitment from her about a new FM record. I can only imagine that they are frustrated, especially since Stevie always used to sound so nostalgic for the days that Chris was still in the band. I was assuming that once Chris came back, Stevie would be really excited about that too, but that doesn't seem to be the case.

2. Can they not just go in the studio and get a record done in 2 months? They have a large percentage of it done already.

3. Could it be that Stevie doesn't have any new songs, doesn't write with Lindsey or Chris, and for whatever reason doesn't feel OK with just saying that? If that's the case, why not pick a few of her old songs that didn't make it on to 24 Karat Gold?

4. I really really really want a new FM CD with all of them on it. I'm curious as to what will happen if Chris and Lindsey do want a new CD with their songs and Stevie doesn't want to add anything. Would they release a new CD without and songs with Stevie on lead vocals? Or without Stevie at all?

5. The drama with FM never stops, does it?

Kevin