View Single Post
Old 11-06-2004, 03:29 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Location: Fighting foh the Nohthun Stah...NO SPEED LIMIT! BITCH! THIS IS THE FAST LANE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayley
1. Name: Hayley
2. Age: 22
3. Birthday: 09/29/1982
4.Where do you live: Schaumburg, IL- 24-hour party people town
5. Where else have you lived: Chicago, IL- three different areas in the city; Overland Park, KS
6. Zodiac Sign: Libra
7. What school do you go to: graduated from Columbia College in Chicago
8. Nicknames: I get called Lollapalooza if I dye my hair a color that's a little too obnoxious. But that's it, I think.
9. Shoe size: 9 1/2 - 10
10. Hair color: Natural- brown Currently- light brownish with orangey-red highlights
11. Ever died your hair: I used to do it constantly, but I've mellowed with age. My last dye job was a couple of months ago- fire-red streaks. They were great. They've faded into something even better, though- this really great orangey-red color. It's working for me, I'm not going to fix it.
12. Hair length: longest it's been since I was a kid, it's about two or three inches past my shoulders.
13. Eye color: brown
14. Height: 5'7" (and 3/4"!)
15. Have any pets: None- but I'm contemplating getting a cat.
16. Siblings: a younger brother- he's 20. He's- my younger brother.
17. What do you fear most in the world: Uh, birds taking over the world and eating my eyeballs... tinnitus... and W controlling the red phone
18. If you could do anything without consequences, what would it be: 1) I'd be a total whore, and 2) I'd eat whatever I wanted to while being a total whore with no consequence
19. Do you have braces: No, did when I was younger
20. Do you have glasses: Yes- and we just got vision at work! Thrilling, isn't it? (when did I become so boring? - I'm too young for this.)

Three things I am wearing.
1) Black tank top
2) Penguin pajama pants (they're from Old Navy and are blue with all these penguins wearing underwear all over them)
3) Big heavy men's winter socks... the kind I still think of Keith when I put them on... haaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Three things on the desk.
1) Cigarettes & ashtray
2) Three empty wineglasses
3) A lit Trapp candle (lemongrass verbena!) on top of a two foot tall stack of CDs (i'm living dangerously.)

Three things I would like to do before I die.
1) Pay my mountains of bills and be able to take care of my parents
2) Have hot all-night sex with Jude Law
3) Travel

Three good ways to describe my personality.
1) Dependable
2) Intelligent
3) Sarcastic & constantly joking

Three bad things about my personality.
1) very defensive
2) judgmental
3) over-confident

Three things most people do not know about me.
1) Despite a "Gruffy McGruffenstein" exterior, I would do anything for my family- to make them happy or comfortable, or not hurt. I would do anything. Most people paint me as too flip to care.
2) I have regrets- a lot of them. Most think that I do everything without looking back. But I look back.
3) I am a complete and total 'shipper- most would have no idea. I get all girly and crushy with my shows (but NOT S&L).

Three things I say the most.
1) "Oh, F*CK YOU"
2) "I just threw up a little in my mouth."
3) It's not verbal, but I have a thing about cocking a finger and pointing at people lately. Really dumb, but I can't stop.

Three places I want to go.
1) Pompeii/Herculaneum
2) New Zealand
3) Fiji
ok, i don't know why, but yours cracked me up!!!! Thank you!
Amber

Whehyll I can do EHYT!! Wehyll I can make it WAHN moh thihme! (wheyllit'sA reayllongwaytogooo! To say goodbhiiy!) -